Monday, February 10, 2014

I AM HERE!

My new address:
Elder Randon Smith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
CP 5608
Castries, St. Lucia
West Indies

LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL ISLAND!!!

So I love it here! It has been so much fun serving with Elder Regis and Elder Bingham! I found out on saturday that I will be serving in Castries with Elder Pearson! He is super cool and from Canada so you will have to tell Elder Kuczak that I am serving with a Canadian! Ha but anyway I have been in Vieux Fort and it has been great! It is a walking area so I just got thrust right into it and my knee is holding up! It gets sore but it never really gets to bad! The weather isn't quite as hot and is only about 85 degrees but it is getting a lot warmer! I am excited to start losing my surgery weight! Ha I am super excited to just get to work in an area that is mine though! I am getting my teaching back a lot quicker than I thought I was going to also! I am pretty happy about it! I obviously miss people but I am doing well and I'm just happy to be back out here!
So yesterday I got asked to talk in sacrament meeting! So I just spoke for a couple minutes on the last three months and blessings that came from it! I talked about how the Lord knows what we need and will bring people into our lives to help us! It was really a pretty neat experience! I had lots of people crying as I was talking about different "Angels" in my life! I really have been so blessed the last little while!
Probably my favorite thing is when we taught a lady about how families can be together forever! It was so neat to see someones desire to have that and it made me really thankful that the family I have now will be a forever family as well as the one that I will have later on! It really is such a blessing and a gift that our heavenly Father has given to us!
I love you and miss you but I am so grateful that I am back enjoying the best two years FOR my life! I know that it will bless me now and for many years to come! LUVS!

-Elder Smith
HE IS SO EXCITED TO BE BACK, LOOKIN' A LITTLE SUNBURNED!

IN ST. LUCIA WITH ELDER REGIS AND ELDER BINGHAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment