Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Everyday, Everyday, Everyday!

I am behind a couple of weeks, sorry--Elder Smith's mom

Well this week was really good! We were able to see a ton of success and I am stoked about the area right now! It looks like I am going to have a great last month of my mission! We are looking real good right now!
We are meeting with Yuandia's sister, Hannah and she is also doing really well! We went through the restoration and Yuandia basically taught the whole thing! It was really good! Plus she brought another one of her friends to church! 
We are meeting with a couple, Terry and Victoria and they are crazy! Ha but we love them! They really want to get baptized but they have to get married first so we are working on that! They have already planned a ton of it and it's kinda funny! I hope it all works! I will send pics of them that just say it all!
We also are meeting with a man named Alfred! He is super humble and we have had so many spiritual experiences with him! When we first met him we had a really great spiritual lesson as we talked about the Savior and towards the end I asked him what he wanted right now in his life and he just said really quietly and with a ton of real intent, "I just want to get baptized." It was so neat. He is super sick and has to have surgery so we have to wait for that but then after that we are going to see what we can do to grant his wish. It was so cool to see how he simply just wants to come closer to the Savior. I just hope that we can do everything we need to so we can help him with that! Amazing experiences though!
Well things are going really well! I am loving it! I am also going to really miss all this! Time is going by fast! It is crazy! The last week I have been reflecting on how blessed I have been. I have grown a lot. The best thing though has just been making the Book of Mormon a big part of my life. It brings peace everytime! I love it! I know that really is where we find safety for the soul. IF you haven't read in a while, pick it up and give it a read. I promise that you will be able to feel the Lord's love for you and be able to come closer to Him! I love you all! Have a great week!
With Love,
Elder Smith

"If you are struggling, confused, or spiritually lost, I urge you to do the one thing I know will get you back on track. Begin again to prayerfully study the Book of Mormon and live its teachings every day, every day, every day! I testify of the profound power in the Book of Mormon that will change your life and strengthen your resolve to follow Christ."
Kevin W Pearson
DESCRIPTION OF PICS BELOW:
1. Zone Lunch
2. Chips Ahoy! I'm trying to diet while Elder Dixon is tempting me with Chunky!
3, 4 MLC With Elder Malyon and Dye!
5  I got to see Jarad while I was there!
6  Cheffette milkshakes with Elder Sackley and Savard. Elder Sackley and I had both already had ice cream and a huge meal when Elder Savard hadn't had anything to eat so we went to cheffette's in the bados and me and Sackley were super sick! So full! And Elder Savard goes and orders us large oreo shakes! We were dying! But we finished them! 
7  Me and the french missionaries before our flight together!
8,9 Beach Day with Elder  Moli and then Elder Dixon
10 Elder Dixon wore his boise state tie and I wore my BYU one on the day of the game! Great win Cougars! Gavin, you can't win them all!!
11 ME and Elder Cox 
12, 13 Terry and Victorias wedding invite
14 Rain storm PDay Eve










  






PINEAPPLE P-DAY
 Rainy Days! Thank you for the tip Mr. Burt! I hope it pays off one day!
 Terry and Victoria. This says it all!
 More of Terry and Victoria! Notice how Elder Dixon and I are doing our best to stay away from Victoria! Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment