Monday, December 22, 2014

Tis The Season!

Wow I can't believe that it is Christmas already! I am so excited! We are going over to the Senior couples for Christmas dinner today so that is going to be great! 
We had a great week and we met some really cool people! We met this one guy named Lee who has just been through an awful lot! He is originally from England but he lived in San Diego for 26 years and things just kinda took a turn for the worst and now he is kinda stuck here... So we met him and he is super receptive! He came to church yesterday and really enjoyed it! So we'll see where that goes! 
We are working with great people right now and we had 8 investigators at church so the work here is really moving forward! I am so excited about it! We are expecting plenty baptisms coming up so that is going to be fantastic! Time is flying here!
I don't have much else to talk about but we had an amazing week filled with miracles. We met so many amazing people that were put in our path and it's been neat!
This week we have been thinking and teaching about the real meaning of Christmas a lot! It has been really great! Unfortunately we have met some Grinches and a couple people with the last name of "Scrooge" ha but all in all it has been really great to be able to teach about this! It got me thinking about how a lot of the time we exclude the Savior from our lives and most of the time it's not intentional! Now that's sad! So my invitation this week is to focus on Him! Find times in your life that aren't that effective anyway, or it's just down time and fill it with the Savior! I promise that you will see more peace in your life and you will see his hand more often! I know that! I love each one of you and we can all do better and all need to do better with that! I love you and have a Merry Christmas!
With Love,
Elder Smith

"Each of us is an innkeeper who decides if there is room for Jesus!"
Neal A Maxwell
Here are some Pics from my last day in the bados and some from this week! 








No comments:

Post a Comment