Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Birthday and a Baptism!

What a great week! Lindy's baptism was really neat and she invited some non member friends and fam that we are going to teach now! My favorite part was after the baptism her 9 year old daughter Kelsey came up to me and said, "Mommy did it first and I am next!" She said she wanted us to teach her so she could get baptized! Ha so we will be working on that!
Another miracle that happened is do you remember me telling you about Linkcy? She is the one with the twin sister that is a member and she was supposed to get baptized yesterday. Unfortunately she just didn't show much desire and so we had to move it back but the other day she was just like, "I want to do this so me and my sister can support each other!" So she is getting baptized on Dec. 6th! She became really excited all at once so that was cool!
We are going to be baptizing a recent converts son named Christian this week! He picked his own date and is really excited and has been working towards it! That is going to be really cool! He is a sweet nine year old!
All is well here! Things are going so great! We have been finding people and seeing miracles! Our Jimmer Lady, Jenny is going to be getting baptized on the 20th and is really excited! She will probably have some of her children join her so that will be cool! I am just thrilled with the progress!
My health is doing well and I am really grateful for the miracles I've seen and yes mom I finished my antibiotic!
I am really excited for this week! I am going to be having some parties for my birthday and some members will be feeding us on thanksgiving! I am pumped for this week! Things are just going great!
I am so grateful for this gospel and the blessings it brings. One of our recent converts here only has one leg and so he struggles to get food and doesn't have much in general. But everytime you ask him how he is doing he will say, "I'm blessed." He is always thankful for what he has and like President Uchtdorf says, he is grateful in any circumstance. I hope that we can be this way! Especially this week! I love you all and have a great thanksgiving!
With Love,
Elder Smith




No comments:

Post a Comment