Monday, February 23, 2015

When an AP calls.......

So this week we got our transfer calls. So let me just explain to you what went down... So it was saturday at about 6 and we were at the church waiting for our Temple Fireside to start and we get a call from the Assistants. So Elder Bingham answered it and he talked for a little while and then with a sad look on his face he hands me the phone.. It's Elder Christensen (MTC Comp) We talk for a while about the good old days and then I told him to just tell me where I'm going and to just rip it off like a band aid. Then he proceeds to tell me that and I quote "Since you've been good and Elder Bingham says that you haven't tried to jump on to the top bunk. We're going to let you stay in Grenada!" I was so excited! So I am breaking the pattern and I get to stay for a next transfer! I'm going to have at least 4! I am so happy! Also we are going to the Bados for Zone conf in a couple weeks so I am stoked for that!
This week was so wonderful! We are still working with Lee and he is doing great! He has a baptism date for the 21st of March! He is really looking forward to it! We are stoked for him! 
We are still working with Dan's friend Shenard and he is doing great! He knows that everything is true and he really wants to be baptized! He is sweet! I can't wait until him and Dan are on missions! That will be so cool! 
We also had Ciel's Baptism! He was so excited and he bore his testimony! It was a really neat experience! His dad was so happy! That is so cool because now their whole family are members and so we are going to work with them and are going to try to get them to the temple! Families are truly ordained of God!
We had a really neat temple fireside this saturday and some of the Med students spoke! It was such a spiritual meeting! I also got to sing and that was cool to be able to take part in that! My favorite part was probably when the Deangelo's spoke on eternal marriage! It was so great to hear their story! I would type it up but that just wouldn't do it justice! It is a good one! But my favorite part was towards the end Bro. Deangelo had his wife come stand by him and she was holding their daughter and he said, "The fact that I can be with my girls for eternity makes me the happiest man in the world." That was so cool. They both spoke so well on that and it was just neat! It also got me thinking on what Bro Burt said at a fireside. He said, "Make sure you have a temple marriage and not just a temple wedding." The covenants are what make the difference and if we don't do everything to keep those then, quite frankly we miss the boat. I love you all! Have a great week!
With Love,
Elder Smith

"The noblest yearning of the human heart is for a marriage that can endure beyond death. Fidelity to a temple marriage does that. It allows families to be together forever."
Russell M Nelson

 DAN'S BAPTISM









PET LIZARD THAT LIMES (LIVES?) IN THE BATHROOM!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment