Monday, March 23, 2015

Lee's Baptism



This week was one of the greatest weeks of my entire mission! I loved it! We were able to have Lee's baptism and it was so special! I leaked out of my eyes a lot! It was so neat because Sister Williams (One of the members who has taken him in) was there and she is great! She is super funny! But anyway Lee told her that Her mom is like the Mother he never had and that she is like the brother he never had! Ha and she just got up and bore her testimony and it was so powerful! At the end she told him that he was a great big brother. I was crying during hers! Then Lee got up and it was so neat! That man has come so far! I have come to love him so much and I am so grateful for him. But anyway he talked about how it was just time for him to do this. He said he was ready to be forgiven for all of the evil that he has done. (Lee hasn't done anything to crazy) But it was just cool! (I don't have time to write his whole story now but I will send it in the near future!)
Also we got to hear from Elder Cornish of the seventy and there was one part that was really cool! He talked about how the apostles and seventy go by Elder and so do the missionaries! He asked us why we thought that was and then said it us because, "We share our title with you, because we share our calling with you." He then went on to talk about how we are doing the same thing basically! We are to bear witness of the Savior! That was a really neat conference and I really enjoyed hearing from him!
I love my mission! I love it! I have never been a part of something that is as rewarding as this! I am so blessed to have met the people that I've met and to have the experiences that I have been able to have! I'm blessed.
I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior! I know that He loves each one of us and is always wanting us to come to Him. That is the constant call in His teachings! He is very much in each one of our lives. I know that. I love you all! Have a great week!
With Love,
Elder Smith

"Just because God is God, just because Christ is Christ, they cannot do other than care for us and bless us and help us if we will but come unto them, approaching their throne of grace in meekness and lowliness of heart. They can’t help but bless us. They have to. It is their nature.
Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God. This is his true and living Church. He wishes us to come unto him, to follow him, to be comforted by him. Then he wishes us to give comfort to others. However halting our steps are toward him—though they shouldn't be halting at all—his steps are never halting toward us."
Jeffrey R Holland
ZONE CONFERENCE
 THE HALVERSONS (BATY MORRISON'S MISSION COMPANION)







LEE'S BAPTISM
 CURRIED IGUANA


COMMUNITY TIE????
 BAPTISM BURGER WITH LEE


No comments:

Post a Comment