Monday, August 10, 2015

Empty Chairs at Empty Tables (Transfer Week)

Well it has come to an end. The Beck and Smith team is breaking up in St. Lucia since Elder Beck will be announcing his retirement on wednesday! I can't believe it! I would never admit it to him but I am going to miss that guy! Ha he has become one of my very best friends and I am really glad that I was able to get to know him! I can't wait for our adventures and rooftop limes when we are home!
So I know that you are now wondering what is going to happen to Elder Smith. Well I am going to be training my last two transfers! President is making sure that I finish strong! His name is Elder Dixon! That's all I know about him right now! But stay tuned for next week! I'll have more! I am also now the lone zone leader on the island so I am the big dog! Ha I am excited though! 
I don't have much to say this week other than Odellia's talk was really good! It was on enduring to the end and she prepared it all by her self and it was great! She is doing really well!
Well that is about it for this week! Have a great week and I will talk to you all next week!
With Love,
Elder Smith
 Beautiful!  Oh and the handsome missionary there too!:)


 The celebration before the parting!



 Ok, this seriously makes me cry!  Good bye Elder Beck, it's obvious you will be greatly missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment